Guidelines for Article Bazzar
At Article Bazzar, we promote high quality writing and content. We want to provide a platform to the budding writers and publishers who are looking for great content writing. We also promote those who want to share authentic information with others. To ensure that your articles get published on Article Bazzar, we appreciate that you take some time to read the following guidelines:
The content of the article is its most important part. Please carefully read the following set of guidelines that you must follow while submitting the article:
- The article you submit must be written in ENGLISH.
- We DO NOT allow articles bought in bulk form and then submitted over to more than one websites. Before submitting the article you must make sure that the article is in your sole ownership. Violation of this rule will result in permanent ban from our website.
- We DO NOT allow badly formatted articles or articles with grammatical, punctuation, spelling and sentence structure mistakes. The article must be submitted in proper English and should be properly formatted and checked for the above mentioned mistakes twice.
- We do not allow articles that contain promotion of or information on pornography/ explicit adult material, violence, escort services etc. We also DO NOT allow articles that contain excessive bold words.
- We DO NOT allow negative marketing against another company or one’s competitors.
- We DO NOT allow advertisement of illegal products (i.e., sales of prescription or illicit drugs, steroid use, tobacco, marijuana, cannabis, alcohol, wine, beer, weapons, ammunition, replicas, etc).
- We DO NOT allow articles that contain video streaming, movie download links or links to watch recently released movies online. This also includes information on illegal movie downloads.
- We DO NOT allow articles that contain information related to hacking, cracking or retrieving passwords illegally etc.
- We DO NOT allow authors to re-submit the same article again. Articles that contain the same content but with a few words changed/ re-phrased will not be published. We will ban the authors if they break this rule and this act is repeated
- Articles must not contain information about replying to personal email address, postal address or other means of correspondence. Articles containing any personal information will be rejected. This is a measure to keep our readers safe from spammers who may find means of spamming by getting hold of any such information provided.
- We DO NOT allow articles that promote/ support the following as a positive thing:Bulk email spamming, safe lists and PLR (Private Label Rights) articles
- Click fraud, clicking on Adsense ads
- Making MFA (Made For Adsense) websites
- Adsense Arbitrage
The TITLE is the main subject line of the article. It delivers the basic idea of the article and informs the reader about what they can expect to look for in the article. In order to get your article approved, the TITLE must be submitted according to the following guidelines:
- Article TITLE must be in upper and lower case letters. The First Letter of Each Major Word Should be Capitalized. Avoid capitalizing common words like: to, for, a, etc. Example: Apple Releases Another Successful Product in Market. Abbreviations included in the TITLE should be CAPITALIZED. This includes words like USA, HTC, PHP etc. Words like iPod, iPhone, iPad etc should be in this format.
- The TITLE can be maximum 70 characters long.
- The TITLE must NOT be submitted in all CAPS format and there should not be quotes around the TITLE.
- Do not use excessive punctuation marks in the title. “!!!” or “???” would not make any better impact than a single “!” and “?”
- The TITLE cannot contain an HTML tag, author name or URL.
- The TITLE must contain more than one word. There must be at least two unique words in the TITLE of your article.
- The TITLE must NOT contain any slang words or profanity in it.
- Do not stuff your TITLE with keywords. It should be an easy to understand title that is not flooding with keywords.
- DO NOT use names of prescribed drugs in your article’s TITLE.
- The article must contain contents as promised in the article TITLE. We DO NOT allow irrelevant articles.
Article Body Guidelines
- The article body must consist of at least 400 words. The maximum words allowed in article body are 1000.
- The article body MUST deliver what is promised in the Article Title. In case of violation of this rule, the article will not be published.
- Do not use capital letters in Article body.
- We DO NOT accept articles that contain a URL in the first paragraph of the article. We will NOT allow articles that contain URLs in the opening (first) paragraph of the article body.
- We DO NOT allow contact information to be provided in the article body, it should be given in the author signature only.
- The HTML references given in article body must be relevant to the information provided in the given part of the article; otherwise the article will be rejected.
- The article body should not be double spaced. It should be properly formatted with single spaces between words and proper line breaks should be used. Bullets and numbering should be used in appropriate manner. Articles with these errors will be rejected.
- We DO NOT allow HTML tags other than these ones in the article body:<b>, <strong>, <i>, <em>, <u>, <blockquote>, <li>, <ol>, <ul>, <br>, <p>, and <a>. Don’t forget to close these HTML tags by using a slanting slash “/” at the end of them. For example: <strong>Writer from Malaysia. </strong>
- We add dofollow to all links in the article.
- All the hyperlinks provided must be active.
- Broken links and links that lead to websites under construction are not allowed.
- Articles with such links will be rejected. Links that redirect the users to another website will also not be accepted.
- We respect the security of our users and to make sure that their information remains safe, we will check links against phishing.
- We highly discourage phishing scams and any such attempts on the security of our users. Thus, we will not accept articles with phishing links.
- We DO NOT accept repetition of hyperlinks in the article, thus one hyperlink cannot be used more than once in the article.
- All the links must be submitted in their proper format. For example: Right format: http://www.your-website.com, Wrong format: www.your-website.com
- Take proper care while choosing words for anchor text links.
- You can use no more than 2 URLs in an article.
- We DO NOT allow links to websites that contain explicit sexual content, pornography or violence etc. This rule applies not only to the links included in article body but also to other parts of the article.
A category identifies the article’s theme and helps readers in finding articles according to their scope. When placing an article in the most appropriate category when submitting it, the reader will have an easier time finding it thanks to sensible Category and Sub-Category selection. When selecting a category for your post, please adhere to the following rules:
- The article needs to be posted in the category that best fits it.
- Articles that fall under the umbrella of a specific category should be added to the most suitable one that is currently available.
- Although we have picked categories for every genre, if you are still unable to locate one that is appropriate for your post, please contact us and we will take the necessary steps to include the category in our article directory.
A summary presents the article’s primary topic in a shortened version or abstract. By letting the reader know what will happen after they read your content, it can be quite beneficial. When creating an article summary, the following rules must be adhered to:
- There MUST be a summary of the article that is 2–3 sentences long. No more than 300 characters may be used in the summary. Verify that there are no misspelt words before submitting.
- The article’s summary cannot be unrelated.
- Author names, email addresses, contact information, URLs, and HTML tags are NOT permitted in the article summary.
Multiple accounts held by the same author are subject to immediate ban from our website and may also result in deletion of any approved articles.
- The account name must be a real name.
- Account name CANNOT be the name of a celebrity, company, website, cartoon character etc, we JUST allow real author names. For example: Bryan Adams, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson etc.
- The articles on this website are offered solely for informational purposes and may be redistributed in accordance with our guidelines for article submission.
- When someone uses or overuses the article content on this website or relies on its contents, Articles Bazzar disclaims all duty and obligation.